Category and Sub-Forum ideaas!

A new forum can not be done without the help of a village. Those of you joining now please post your ideas for things related to developing this site...

Moderator: Fetish Master

Dregg13
Lead Moderator

Re: Category and Sub-Forum ideaas!

Post by Dregg13 »

Messy-Ash wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:18 am
So we got a misc. category, but i feel Wet and Messy is a common and varied enough fetish that it could justifiably be it's own category. Just a thought.
Why not start a post in the Misc. section and see how it takes off?
I'm the guy your father warned you about and your mum recommended

Drax
Site Admin

Post by Drax »

I really think we should start a democracy here. As in, a group of lets say "senate" leaders that could vote on if a category is worthy enough to become a forum. What i'm scared of is this. If we make every fetish out there a category, this site would have a scroll bar about as long as it is from Earth to the Moon. But I also do not want to leave anyone out on their favorite fetish.

We do also have to keep in mind the workload it puts on the server for having a heavy index page.

DrCrisWar
What are handcuffs?

Post by DrCrisWar »

what about a sub, for reading? Im always looking for new books that are bdsm related maybe for training in new things. sometimes meetups are to far to go too so ill learn by books. I think it be a good ideal to help people maybe.

Drax
Site Admin

Post by Drax »

DrCrisWar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:21 pm
what about a sub, for reading? Im always looking for new books that are bdsm related maybe for training in new things. sometimes meetups are to far to go too so ill learn by books. I think it be a good ideal to help people maybe.
Care to go into further detail? Are you speaking of a Roleplay section? What would the master category be? Would if fall under fetishes?

DrCrisWar
What are handcuffs?

Post by DrCrisWar »

Drax wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:23 pm
DrCrisWar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:21 pm
Care to go into further detail? Are you speaking of a Roleplay section? What would the master category be? Would if fall under fetishes?
idk really maybe a sub in fetishes for "learning new things by books/pdf's." im not really sure but just was thinking about it i know theirs a lot of books on amazon but i never know what to buy. idk might be able to be its own category.. maybe other people would have a ideal that's better with it.

Ding66
Founder

Post by Ding66 »

At present its clearly not needed, because Id be the only member, but, at some point, Id hope we could support an FLR section(Female Led Relationship)

Its a hard niche to fill, its hard to find females that want to kick our ass!

Drax
Site Admin

Post by Drax »

Ding66 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 am
At present its clearly not needed, because Id be the only member, but, at some point, Id hope we could support an FLR section(Female Led Relationship)

Its a hard niche to fill, its hard to find females that want to kick our ass!
Excuse my ignorance, but is this a Fetish? If so, we can throw it in there. I was thinking it would jump the gun as well, but I was going to put a "Personals % Relationships" category, would this be where this would go?

Ding66
Founder

Post by Ding66 »

I think everything could be considered a Fetish, so Im not sure how to classify it. I just call it a way of life........lol

I guess I was thinking its a topic like bondage/humiliation/ yada yada

Just noticed that the word ideas is spelled wrong...it says Category and Sub-Forum ideaas

Ding66
Founder

Post by Ding66 »

Now I gotcha, yeah, I guess it would fit under the Fetish umbrella....coffee just kicked in